Anyone need some 6.5PRC Lapua brass?

orkan

I have just received some bulk packaged Lapua 6.5PRC, so I figured I'd help some folks out here if you're in need. This isn't for scalpers to grab, so if you need it... I expect to see pictures and a compelling story. :) Participate in this thread, and I'll PM you if you've been cleared to order. We don't stock brass as a matter of course, but I feel guilty hoarding all this stuff if some of you need 50-100 pieces to get your fall rifle plans squared away.

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

My dad just picked up a new nosler rifle in 6.5prc that we are going to start load development on this summer. And my wife is running it in her Bergara so I could use 50-100 rounds. Looking forward to putting that CPS to more work 👍

What A great thing for you to do! Kudos brother! I have a 6.5 prc and have some Hornady brass from a few boxes of ammo i found, so I wouldn't say I am on need. However, I am trying to work up a load and have found regardless of load I have an occasional round that has a hard bolt lift. Tried several powders and loads that are not hot loads. On second firing now with my 60 cases. Would love to try some quality brass to see if it's my rifle or the brass. Rifle is a savage ultralight with the proof barrel. Loving the rifle , very accurate. Problem kind of baffles me as I haven't ever had that issue before and been loading a long time. I am planning on a deer hunt with it this fall so I have some work to do. Like I mentioned, I wouldn't say I am needy as I can get by but if you end up with extra I would love to try it. Once again, kudos to you for doing this for people.

I have just received some bulk packaged Lapua 6.5PRC, so I figured I'd help some folks out here if you're in need. This isn't for scalpers to grab, so if you need it... I expect to see pictures and a compelling story. :) Participate in this thread, and I'll PM you if you've been cleared to order. We don't stock brass as a matter of course, but I feel guilty hoarding all this stuff if some of you need 50-100 pieces to get your fall rifle plans squared away.

21wsgDFh.jpg

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube
Amazon Affiliate

Once again doing something awesome for other shooters! I hope your able to find a couple guys that are in need of it.
BTW the CPS that I won in your last live stream is awesome! I've been trying to find more brass to prime just to use it more!

I just purchased a Savage 110 Ultralight in 6.5 prc last Tuesday and am looking for brass! I would love to purchase 100 pieces if possible, in the meantime its a safe queen:) Hoping to get a load developed in time for Idaho mule deer for my lovely wife! She was scoped by her 30-06 last year (it has some bite), so she's hoping this will be a little more shooter friendly.