Anyone know what this is?

I was thinking it was a pre-Sako FN action. Didn't know CZ was around that long?
They were around before WWII. I am not sure if they went by CZ at that time. But they were based on a M98 action. If it's so pretty that it hurts to look at it, you let me know. I have cousins in Carroll county and I can have someone drive over to pick it up.😁😁

I looked up crown customs guns and found a lot of pictures of very fine weatherybys, with stock engraving similar to this and the addition of engraving on the action. I couldn't find their website

I bought my Dad a pre 64 Winny in 30-06 for his birthday. This is what I got for my almost birthday. I think it came from a dealer in Washington State.

Did you contact the dealer to find out any information from there? Also I've have some Mannlicher stocked rifles that shot really well. , 300 H&H is known for being an accurate round as well. Has a lot to do with the bedding job and the pressure on the muzzle end. Someone spent a good chunk of change to put this rifle together. The Jaeger trigger was top of the line in its day. Many years ago I had a Winchester model 70 with a factory Mannlicher stock, that rifle was a tack driver no matter what I put through it. Would be interesting to get some feedback on how it shoots.

It appears to be a Belgium FN Mauser action. The stock is definately a custom of some sort. Receiver is marked "Crown Guns Lynwood Calif"

Barrel is only marked with 300 H&H and trigger says "Jaeger".

Really just looking for some history info. Also has a compass built into the rear of the stock. Craftsmanship is amazing.

View attachment 250713View attachment 250714View attachment 250715View attachment 250716View attachment 250717
I saw a rifle for sale on Gunbroker that was maple wood with a compass built into the rear of the stock. I will try to locate it again and let you know what I find if I can find it again. Your rifle is much nicer than the one On Gunbroker. Good luck.

It appears to be a Belgium FN Mauser action. The stock is definately a custom of some sort. Receiver is marked "Crown Guns Lynwood Calif"

Really just looking for some history info. Also has a compass built into the rear of the stock. Craftsmanship is amazing.

View attachment 250713View attachment 250714View attachment 250715View attachment 250716View attachment 250717
I'll tell you what it is, fantastic find, that's what it is. Cherish it.

From the Web: Ceská Zbrojovka (CZ) has been a leader in firearms manufacturing since its creation in 1936 in Uherský Brod, Czech Republic.

That is an FN Mauser action. Made in Belgium , 1951 . Not Cz.