Anyone know what bullet is used in federal new terminal ascent?

I really wanted to get 175gr TLR working well in my 300WM and having spent a lot of time with load development with a variety of brass, powders, seating depths and primers couldn't get consistent accuracy. Often could put 2 shots touching and then a third would be 1-1.5MOA off. Started to think it was my shooting so went to Berger 210VLD and the rifle groups 0.25MOA.

I used this 175gr TLR load on a few bull tahr (which take some knocking over) and found they had exceptional killing power.

The Terminal Ascent is meant to have addressed the TLR issues with accuracy and consistency. Will try the 200gr in my new 30 Nosler and hope its good, as the performance on game is outstanding.

I've picked up some factory 300wsm 200gr terminal ascent and it's showing. 6-.7 MOA out to 400 yards so far. I've got NR big game combo for MT this fall and wanted to try something factory other than the eldx that my rifle loves.

I have used the 7mm 155 Gr TLR to take a nice bull elk at 600 yards. It did a very good job. Mushroomed well and was found on the offside hide of the bull. If they would start making the bullets again as components, I would use them if the terminal ascent bullet shows more consistency at Longrange than the TLR did. Below are the pics of the bullet.
10B8FFB9-C451-426F-A654-C07FDBCB2C8C.jpeg13A991DC-4BCB-4E20-8028-7EE3BF6ED5BA.jpegF87A63DE-D2FC-43DD-8B1A-F7E253F9845A.jpeg

I have had some experience with both the TLR and the Ascent. I have tried the 175 gr and 200 gr TLR with the 200 gr shooting the best in my .300 WSM Mod 70. I have killer 2 elk with the 200 gr TLR, one at 570 yds with the factory load, and one at 500 yds with a hand load. Both 1 shot kills, with outstanding terminal performance. When they came out with the Ascent, I again tried both weights. This time the most accurate was the 175 gr @ .5 moa. I killed a bull last season at 200 yds with this load, same results. I have found that Federals advertised B.C. is very accurate. I have never retrieved a bullet, all shots were pass through. The TLR/Ascent is one of the best hunting bullets I have ever used, I killed my first elk 67 years ago and have taken many more since then. I have never used a more consistent bullet. With that said, I have switched to the Hammer Hunter 181 gr bullet. The reason, uncertain availability of the Federal bullet. So far, I order the Hammer bullets and have them within a week. I have developed a load with the HH 181, that is a bit more accurate than the Ascent, and will be using on elk this fall. I have followed posts about the HH bullets and am confident they too, have excellent terminal performance.

Thank you for the kind words. I have been blessed with decent health, and lucky to have had some great doctors here in S. AZ., when I did have health problems. I can't do much hiking anymore, but I still ride a horse. That's my transportation to our hunting area. I shoot a precision air gun at least 3 times a week, to keep my shooting skill tuned up. Plus, it lots of fun and keeps me active. My hunting partner and I haven't missed an opening week of elk season in over 40 years and I sure don't want to let him down!