Anyone in Texas?

KamoAggie

I'm new to long range hunting and shooting. Just got my new rifle delivered from MOA Rifles and ready to start learning. Anyone on here around the Dallas / Ft. Worth area? Thanks!

Have you shot at Gray Smoke Range in Weatherford? Looks like they have a 300 and 460 yard range. Trying to find some longer ranges around North Texas.

Houston area...Katy.

I shoot at American Shooting Center all the time. They have steel out to 600 yards.

Southwest side of Houston in Richmond.

I shoot at a private range in El Campo out to 300. It's limited but is a great range where you can many times have it to yourself. I also shoot on occasion to 600 at American Shooting Center. I just joined Bayou Rifles which goes to 1000 but work has kept me away from all 3 as of late.

Planning on a 300 yard ladder very soon with my 65x284.

Howdy!
Welcome to the long range game. Used to shoot some in 600 yd F-class in La but just recently moved to Tyler and have yet to locate a place to shoot long or even mid range here. You are likely to have more luck there. PM me if ever over this way.
Gig em!
RM '76

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.