Anyone in SW Ohio wanna hunt yotes?

TC66

Anyone in SW Ohio? Trying to find someone to bust coyotes with and shoot long range with. More coyotes than I have ever seen before. Lots of farm land to hunt and shoot on. Can pull off some shots out to 600+ yards in a couple areas (but most would be 400 and under) with over 800 acres to hunt. Also looking for some pointers in the long range arena. Been shooting a long time but nothing over 300 so far except when I was in the Army shooting M2 .50 Cal machine gun.

Tom

Anyone in SW Ohio? Trying to find someone to bust coyotes with and shoot long range with. More coyotes than I have ever seen before. Lots of farm land to hunt and shoot on. Can pull off some shots out to 600+ yards in a couple areas (but most would be 400 and under) with over 800 acres to hunt. Also looking for some pointers in the long range arena. Been shooting a long time but nothing over 300 so far except when I was in the Army shooting M2 .50 Cal machine gun.

Tom

Where are you Tom? I work in Cinci. I'm not a long range expert by any sense but would love to pop some yotes.

Well maybe we can work on LR together then if you wanna. Just built a new rifle so I have some loads to work up and find the sweet load.

Tom

Hey,

I just found this forum and was wondering if the offer to hunt out to long distances was still open? I'm in Cincy, right around the college campus.

Thanks,

thePerf

I'm in Dayton and always looking for places and people to hunt with. I'm up for groundhogs, coyotes, and anything else as the season comes. Shoot me a PM...I'm available almost any time.

I'm up for any long-range shooting/hunting. Just got back from a guided groundhog hunt in Mansfield. Not a whole lot to shoot at, but me and my buddy took 'hogs at 250, 580 and 1050 yds.

I'd love to do more groundhog hunting here in SW ohio, but I need to find some farms that will accommodate a shooter. PM me if you have something going on and I'll make it if I can!

ive been lurking in Lr for a little while and just found this, im up for shooting also im in Columbus and have an ok stick and would love to get together and shoot and learn also thinking of build and wouldnt mind picking your minds, any of u ever shoot at thunder valley?

ive been lurking in Lr for a little while and just found this, im up for shooting also im in Columbus and have an ok stick and would love to get together and shoot and learn also thinking of build and wouldnt mind picking your minds, any of u ever shoot at thunder valley?
Trying to work something out. Need to get a load put together and enough rounds made. Guy said 100 is ok but 120 would be better. 120 rounds of .300 win mag is no small thing:D

I'm off Tuesday and Wednesday if anyone wants to go out to the farm assuming it isn't raining.

i have ten loads of ten that i want to test for my 300 wm but i can only go on weekends

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.