• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Anyone in MT spare some Small rifle primers?

montana_native

I can't find them anywhere. 2000 would be more than enough if anyone can spare some. I know they're on their way to being worth their weight in gold, but if someone has a huge stock and can part with some, let me know.

Thank you.

I contacted Bruno's and they had 1000 left. With the HAZMAT fee, it would have been $90 to get them here. That's too much...for now.

I went to our local gun show yesterday. Doors opened at 5 pm. We got there at 4:30 and there were 100 or more people in line. By the time we got in the Small Rifle Primers were sold out.

This is getting rediculous.

Wher do you live in MT? I passing thru 3rd week in May 09...I have "some" sr primers; Wolf, wolf sr mag. and mag tech...

Im up here in helena , im pretty sure i got an extra 1000 winchester small rifle. You got any winchester large rifle on hand ?

I bought 500 magnums at a,local store today,they are being shippe to every store EXCEPT SW,you just have to be there when they arive to get them,they have impose a 5 box limit at the stores here to keep some on the shelf.

I have had good luck ordering thru cabelas catalog.
Kind of reminds you of when slick willy first took office doesn't it.

I placed an Cabelas order today - after my original reply above.
H-1000 8# ship 3/20
Varget 4# expected ship 5/2
CCI 250 mag primer ship 4/8
CCI small rifle ship 4/12

Shipping one haz mat charge for entire order $20 even though they will ship at different times.

All local shops reporting shortages and incoming product is hit and miss.

Last edited:
I placed an order with Cabela's as well. Small rifle primers are expected to arrive there on 04MAY2009.

My other deal for 1000 fell through apparently as I can't get any more replies. He may have found out what they're worth and decided no to sell. Still looking for a few. I'm down to 400 and there are still a lot of gophers running around. :D

Thanks.