anyone hunt/call yotes using a E-bike to get around on?

I have a 4wd electric golf cart. It is awesome. With a little wind you can drive very close to your stands. We use a light mounted under the driver side fender pointed at the ground to help us get around at night. This works on ranch roads driving into the wind.

Any coyote that even smells a Chevy product will run and disappear🤣👍 immediately, not so with a Toyota , especially a Tacoma. Coyotes literally jump in the back of a Toyota pick up.
Good one. Made me chuckle for sure. What brand should I buy that makes them jump up in the truck bed and shoot themselves??🙂🙂

I have used a regular bicycle to hunt Oceola Turkey while hunting in motorized vehicle prohibited ares of the Big Cypress in Florida. The bike kept me a little farther away from the Cotton Mouths that are quite prolific there. Also would get me a little farther in than other hunters on foot.
Also have used them for calling predators in Texas and they are quite effective but prone to flat tires if tires are not full of goop, a hand pump is recommended.
I also had a briefly tense moment that shortly after brought chuckles after I rode up behind a Game Warden who was on foot. I strongly recommend letting your presence be known when approaching Wardens in low light conditions.

Ohiolongarm , I don't hunt at night I like to see clearly what I'm shooting and till recently that wasn't possible and was prohibited by law in many areas . The sheriffs deputies and game wardens liked to come running their trucks up on people they thought were hunting at night or would call the landowners about seeing people on their property at nigh . I even got checked out one night when checking heifers that were calving as someone called in a poacher , they just didn't know and were trying to do right , so then the sheriff's office knew the next time . But it still isn't funny to be doing your job and have a truck come flying at your truck in the middle of the night especially when both sides are armed . So I just didn't hunt at night and the game wardens as well of the sheriffs office would be called in advance of calving time in the future .

Ohiolongarm , I don't hunt at night I like to see clearly what I'm shooting and till recently that wasn't possible and was prohibited by law in many areas . The sheriffs deputies and game wardens liked to come running their trucks up on people they thought were hunting at night or would call the landowners about seeing people on their property at nigh . I even got checked out one night when checking heifers that were calving as someone called in a poacher , they just didn't know and were trying to do right , so then the sheriff's office knew the next time . But it still isn't funny to be doing your job and have a truck come flying at your truck in the middle of the night especially when both sides are armed . So I just didn't hunt at night and the game wardens as well of the sheriffs office would be called in advance of calving time in the future .
A good point well made, I only hunt at night on my place or private places where those unnecessary confrontations wouldn't happen, night shooting when done right can be productive, a weekend warrior yahoo need not be poppin caps at critters at night when they can't hit them during the day. Another point taking into consideration , is many in LE need to justify their existence as many are worthless, I know I work with quite a few. However worthlessness crosses👍 all occupational jurisdictions.

Good one. Made me chuckle for sure. What brand should I buy that makes them jump up in the truck bed and shoot themselves??🙂🙂
The picture was posted in the aforementioned thread, my Tacomas have ridden hundreds of yotes in the last two decades, just sayin.🐺