Anyone here use other archery forums?

K.B.808

Just curious. I go my different unsernames throughout the various archery forums... grapplemonkey, 808grapplemonkey, Kawika B and others that I've completely forgotten. Archerytalk, Tradtalk, Leatherwall and a few others have all sucked more money and time out of me than I should have allowed... good times. I'm hoping my new endeavor with rifle shooting blesses me in the same ways... the money sucking thing has already started

This site reminds me of archery talk. Many knowledgeable people who share with others. Listen and learn from some of the best in the world.

I liked all the different forums. Tradgang became a regular visit after I found my way to traditional archery. Watching arrows fly was a great past time.

I spend a fair amount of time over on ArcheryTalk as well..... And like you, my wallet is bleeding profusely and there is notaa tourniquet in sight. As far as crossbows are concerned, I live in Florida and on WMAs you can only use them during Archery season if you are disabled and have a special permit. Other than that, you have to use them in General Gun season and I don't know of anyone who would do that.

Same username over on AT. Been there for a long time and bought / sold more stuff than I can count over there........

Traditional Archery Society is a good site a lot of old farts there who shoot longbows and Tradgang is good.

Go by the same handle on Archery Talk. And yes between firearms, glass and bows they keep my wallet pretty flat and my wife's hands over her ears and her eyes shut. I keep thinking that just for fun some day I'm going to tell her that I don't think I need anything else. But I afraid that she'd just fall over from shock. And I really do love her.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.