Anyone have Christensen Arms Mesa?

Morse Industries

Official LRH Sponsor
I have a 16in suppressed carbon barreled MPR & the carbon barreled CA15 from them that both shoot exceptionally well. Thinking to pick up one of the Mesa to have a lightweight & hard use rifle so when I dont want to drag around or scratch up my $$$$ rifles.

Unable to see one first hand before buying so not sure what quality is like. My other guns from them are their high end line so with this one being half the price im not sure what all is sacrificed for this price point they are at.

Have one in 300 WM and it shoots well (.5-.75 MOA). It's the same as your MPR but they use a light contour steel barrel instead of the #4 steel or carbon, a 1/2-28 radial muzzle break instead of a directional, and a sporter stock market with internal box mag instead of the chassis. The stock is good quality and overall all built quality is excellent for the price the same as the MPR.

I'm considering a Mesa in 7mm-08 myself, I can't get my hands on one to check out either. What do the stock ergonomics compare to? Specs on these seem like a decent buy for what's listed, assuming good quality then fit/feel is my main hold up.

Just started the break-in on my 28 Nosler. Shoots the factory Hornaday 162 ELDM very good and ran a couple of my hand loaded Barnes 168LRX over Retumbo with very good results. So far I am very happy with everything about the gun.....................JR

awesome. just ordered it! Have it coming with the 0 moa base of theirs and have a 50mm obj optic for it, anyone have this size sitting very close to the barrel on this rifle? Not sure what height rings to order and dont want to have to order all 3 sizes and return both if I can help it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.