anyone have any load data for a 7mm ultra

dont have any real good pics and none of bullet hole. but berger did great complete pass through. didnt have a real good spot to take pics cause he was on side of cliff so i snapped a few and then when i pulled horns away from tree..... away he went, rolled about 100 yards until another tree stopped him. but was getting dark so we was in a hurry to get cleaned.... but all in all berger and gun did amazing... the 3 mile pack out is what sucked. but for a public land diy hunt i had a blast!!!!

I understand the getting dark and wanting to get the dang critter out.

I did the same thing myself one picture which turnd out lousy.

The thing is your elattead you get one then realize the work ahead of you and you forget that that is the ONLY moment you have with the down critter whole for any pics.

I know make sure I take more than I'll share, use or want 'cause that is again, the only time you'll have to take pictures.

Anybody have problems with nosler 7rum brass. I've used rem brass with no problems. Bought some nosler brass & a box of nosler loaded factory ammo in160 accubomds to try. Neither the nosler brass or factory nosler ammo would fit in boldface of my sendero. A sako extractor has been installed on this bolt. I guess I need to put mic on both rem brass & nosler.

It's like the rim on the nosler brass is a thousandths too big. Like I said I tried new brass & factory nosler ammo. Outta town workin right now ill have to mic both rem & nosler brass. I've had good luck with 7828 & 160 accubonds. With them brass

I use Nosler 7mm brass and love it. Handles my hottest loads! On 6th reload at max and pockets are still tight.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts