Anyone have a Sierra manual handy? 165gk 300wsm data

Smokepoles

If anyone happens to have the manual I'm looking for the 165gk data for 300wsm. Ive been striking out trying to get any 150's except the ttsx to drive straight consistently, just walked in the door with these and realized I don't have the Sierra book.. Thanks!

If anyone happens to have the manual I'm looking for the 165gk data for 300wsm. Ive been striking out trying to get any 150's except the ttsx to drive straight consistently, just walked in the door with these and realized I don't have the Sierra book.. Thanks!

what powder you plan on using?

My 300 WSM does not like 150 or 165 gr. bullets. It likes 180 gr. Sierra, Hornady and Nosler part. I have wondered is the 300 WSM was designed as a high country Elk rifle, So they use a twist to shoot 180 gr. or heavier bullets. You may have to go to 180 gr. to get good accuracy. Good Luck.

what rifle? superformance is where I would start using the data for the 165 partition. also re-19, varget and H-4350.

Here ya go.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 109

Here you go hope it helps you get what you are looking for.

300wsmsierra.jpg

SMOKE- I would start with Varget, and any 165 -168 hunting bullet. .030 off the lands and a WLRM primer. next would be h4350 or re-`19.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.