Anyone got help for elk?

tlong

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone has any property that they would allow a couple (2) of Deputies to use to try and bag an elk. If you have a cabin some type of structure to stay in, or access to land close to hotels. I'm not looking for a huge bull or anything, heck a big cow would tickle me. I'm just in it for the experience and to see new places. I'd like to use archery equipment, but am also interested in rifle. I'm about as flexible as a rubber chicken and am willing to pay to use your facilities/land. I'm not picky about the state, but I will be a non-resident wherever it may be. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

IMHO you're asking a little much, especially on a first post on a website! I would suggest that you do your homework and buy an OTC tag for a hunt in Colorado. You should be able to find a cabin or motel to suit your fancy out there if you don't want to camp, but it will be a lot more time to do it that way. To have a good hunt you should be out from daylight until dark and with much driving time back and forth you'll be pooped becasue it's not like hunting your state with the high elevations you will be in.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.