Anyone got a tikka action wrench I can rent?

Be sure to heat the action and barrel shank/tennon to melt the sealer that tikka puts on them. Might even need a relief cut.

You have to use an outside wrench first time of, inside wrenches are for new barrels, the OD wrench you can strike without doing bad things to the action, I've had them literally spin but I don't mess around when I take an action of!

Starting a new project and wondering if anyone has a tikka action wrench I can rent to pull stock barrel. Already got barrel vice and it's for a tikka ctr t3x. Thanks fellows
I'll second what Bigngreen said.
I pulled two factory tikka barrels with a Rem 700 wrench turned over to match the flat side of the action.
I read all sorts of horror stories and was super surprised when both barrels popped loose pretty easily.
The trick is to sprinkle Rosin from Brownels on a piece of paper drywall tape and wrap it around the barrel where the vice makes contact, keeps it from slipping

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.