Anyone getting antsy?

Sweet! I haven't put mine on paper past 200 yet but I figure if I can hit 4 outa 4 apples on fence posts at 440 and a fence post at 668, it ought be good(ran outa apples)

the good thing about Pa... no closed season for woodchucks, except for sundays and during antler n anterless deer seasons.... were still working on gettin sunday hunting... that would double the days that i hunt every year :)

Got my first groundhog of this year on Feb. 29; a personal-best earliest date. Am seeing a lot of movement for this early on the year in OH, and they seem to be eating, and not just looking for opportunities to procreate (a little late now, anyway) so maybe they're out for good. :) Gotta be better than last year, when rain and heat kept them in their holes.

Goin urban ground hoggin here in bout 15 min....local feed store owner asked me to come erraticate the family of young ghogs, he killed the older ones Monday but the youngans are still terrorisin the place, using my savage 93r17 and the longest safe shot will be 50-65 yards...most inside 30....we counted 6 while I was gettin dog food, I hunted with his 22 pistol for a half hour n killed one, 5 more to go and I've only got 15 rounds for my lil tack driver( at 75 yards I can put 5 inside a dime size target...)

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.