Anyone ever watch Hunting For The Dream on TV

Hunting For The Dream - TV

I have been approached to be a sponsor of a team of guys that I know and to help them get votes. It interests me some. have you ever seen it.

I have the Outdoor channel, and Vs. so I dont think Ive seen this particular one yet. However from the read it looks much more interesting than Drury's Dream season and the like. Hopefully its not all guys shootin Whitetails from a tree while using Bino's when the game is less than 100yds away......... Gimmie a break.
But from the read, it looks like a mix of everything. Well rounded, real hunters, showing what they think folks want to see from wherever they wanna hunt.
Id say if you have the means, and they have the ability, you could be one of the deciding factors in changing someones life! That would be a dream come true for anyone being sponsored, and a pretty rewarding gift from you the sponsor. Just knowing you had a hand in it would be cool. Im sure the Rifle business, and L/R/H would bennifit from the coverage, and getting it infront of the viewing public as well.
We need more shows like Best of the West, but also combining Stalking techniques for the brushy Southern Whitetail woods too. Youd have a well rounded hunting show. Long range, short range, and a well rounded hunter willing to use real skills, and tactics from shooting and wind doping to sneakin thru the brush etc.
If its just another dude in a box or a tree whackin whitetails at close range needlessly pimping thier sponsors ''superior optics-''....at 100yds...HA! I wouldnt bother. You may get too many wanna-be's and unwanted attention.
To sum it up,
If it is gonna have real hunting and shooting and stalking techniques go for it.
If its the same ol same ol whitetails from a box or tree dont bother.
JMHO.

I have way too much time to watch ourdoor tv as I'm laid off. Hadnt heard of that show though. I try to stay away from anything that smells of 'dream' or 'team' cause that aint huntin.

hey winmag
thats us we have footage from bighorn sheep to kansas whitetails
coyotes over 1000yrds to archery muledeer
we have been doing this for a long time and would like to show it
just want a chance
if we win we are working with len to get longrange hunting members involved
thanks

silvertip-co
the reason for dream is we love hunting and shooting and feel like we have different,new,exciting footage and tip to help most and i watch a lot of tv and would be a dream for a chance to be there
as for team i feel that is a big problem with some of the shows maybe one or two people and they can't get enough good stuff for tv well if i am short of good stuff i have guys in wy.co.ut.wash that can
if we have the chance to be on tv we owe it to you to show the best
i think we can

That sounds like a production I would like.

It appears you have the right stuff to make an interesting TV show.
I like to watch the good ones, but when I get to the point of thinking
" Why don't you just shut up and shoot!" I exercise the off switch.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.