Anyone ever used Dongs Guns?

Yeah, Dongs is a store in Tulsa. I've been there many times. Not my favorite by far. Prices are high and the store owner is rude. At the beginning of the pandemic they had a huge stock of primers. They would only sell primers (at inflated prices) if you would buy an equal number of bullets (at inflated prices). Buy 100 bullets and you could buy 100 primers. No joke.

Yeah, Dongs is a store in Tulsa. I've been there many times. Not my favorite by far. Prices are high and the store owner is rude. At the beginning of the pandemic they had a huge stock of primers. They would only sell primers (at inflated prices) if you would buy an equal number of bullets (at inflated prices). Buy 100 bullets and you could buy 100 primers. No joke.
And he stayed in business?

The last time I was in the store, was right before muzzleloader season. A guy came in while i was there and was looking for a sleeve of muzzle loader primers - 209's. They quoted him $43 for a 100 count sleeve. He griped a bit, and finally laid his money on the counter and left with some primers. I left with nothing.

I guess it depends on who's behind the counter, or what day of the week it is. I live NE of Tulsa, and try to stop by there whenever I'm in town, usually for a Drs. visit. They have a lot of reloading supplies there, not just powder and primers. Personally, I have found the staff fairly knowledgeable, and willing to answer questions, if you are willing to wait in line long enough. There is another gun shop down the street, about half a block, that has an indoor range, but not as much for the reloader.

Recent Posts