Anyone ever heard of these bullet makers?

What's that old saying,"If somethings sounds to good to be true it most likely is".
Since I had not heard of them I had to ask and thanks to all who gave answers.
I'll pass!
Hammer bullets increased velocity claims sound too good to be true but a lot of folks here seem to have verified it for themselves.

That being said I straight up do not believe the bc numbers, just looking at the thing it seems impossible. I'm still as cynical and skeptical as ever but also know that every now and then there actually is real progress made (I'm sure there were skeptics who dismissed newfangled "smokeless powder" as a gimmick back in the day). what i AM most curious about is the whole rebated boat tail idea. They're not the only manufacturer that does this. The idea that it would offer the internal ballistics (and especially external immediately upon release from the barrel) makes perfect sense to me but just because something makes sense doesn't make it actually real in the field. There are slow motion videos of flat base and boat tail bullets exiting the muzzle…and you can totally see why 100 yard bench rest records are won mostly with flat bases, they really do start out much more stable. But to the best of my knowledge no 1000 yard records are currently held with flat bases of any kind. I wish someone with one of those fancy cameras would make a videos of an rbt bullet leaving the barrel for comparative purposes.

Those of you that think TiborasaurusRex is anything but a straight shooter you are full
of --it. He has tested more products then anyone on this site and does not ********.
He is a great guy and has no reason to lie. You can watch live video after video that backs up what he says.

I am not sure I can concur with that statement, for many of us are very aged with many decades of experience. Some of us were shooting LR competitions, reloading, testing, gun smiths, licensed ammo makers, bullet swagers, etc, etc, prior to him being born. But whatever does it for you.

Hammer bullets increased velocity claims sound too good to be true but a lot of folks here seem to have verified it for themselves.

That being said I straight up do not believe the bc numbers, just looking at the thing it seems impossible. I'm still as cynical and skeptical as ever but also know that every now and then there actually is real progress made (I'm sure there were skeptics who dismissed newfangled "smokeless powder" as a gimmick back in the day). what i AM most curious about is the whole rebated boat tail idea. They're not the only manufacturer that does this. The idea that it would offer the internal ballistics (and especially external immediately upon release from the barrel) makes perfect sense to me but just because something makes sense doesn't make it actually real in the field. There are slow motion videos of flat base and boat tail bullets exiting the muzzle…and you can totally see why 100 yard bench rest records are won mostly with flat bases, they really do start out much more stable. But to the best of my knowledge no 1000 yard records are currently held with flat bases of any kind. I wish someone with one of those fancy cameras would make a videos of an rbt bullet leaving the barrel for comparative purposes.

Rebated boat tails are fairly old in tech (decades ago), and several of us old bullet swagers bought dies from Corbin, Herters, the old C&H, etc, and played with them for years. Most, if not all of us, found no real advantage over the more standard BT designs. I still have several RBT's from my BR swaging days, and there is a reason no one today is shooting these and winning. Let alone setting records.

Rebated boat tails are fairly old in tech (decades ago), and several of us old bullet swagers bought dies from Corbin, Herters, the old C&H, etc, and played with them for years. Most, if not all of us, found no real advantage over the more standard BT designs. I still have several RBT's from my BR swaging days, and there is a reason no one today is shooting these and winning. Let alone setting records.
Yeah I knew that they were nothing new though I didn't know how old. Figured there must be a reason they never went mainstream.