Anyone ever get banned from a forum?

Yep

Attachments

• B6C635E8-8BCD-47AD-84F3-19D88D3AFFA6.gif
    B6C635E8-8BCD-47AD-84F3-19D88D3AFFA6.gif
    5.3 MB · Views: 87
You are entitled to your opinion.

I just want to not be harassed by people from other blogs.

Humans seem to be the only mammal on the planet that plays the role of victim while attacking others .

ya think? OTH, perpetually the victim. no matter what name he goes by, or what forum.....

Snipers hide. Some jackass banned my application & I cannot even contact administration to ask them to acknowledge that I am not a robot or whatever?? I was simply in the market for a rifle scope. Ended up getting a screaming deal at Scopelist. Great company 👍

I'm the exact same way, But then when you provide the fact's most of them turn in to children
I absolutely love it when I find out I am wrong, or doing something the hard way. Of course you have to prove it to me, but that's how you learn and grow. To take it any other way would be infantile and only self defeating. I am always looking for things that will make me better. That's why I joined here in the first place.

I absolutely love it when I find out I am wrong, or doing something the hard way. Of course you have to prove it to me, but that's how you learn and grow. To take it any other way would be infantile and only self defeating. I am always looking for things that will make me better. That's why I joined here in the first place.
X-2

Recent Posts