Anyone ever get banned from a forum?

If someone wants to disagree with a statement you have made without explaining why, then goes on a whole 'nuther direction of HIS reasons for doing something that was irrelevant to what I said, that is disrespectful and I'm gonna call a spade a spade.
Then I get all these other members backing up their 'Gold Contributor' telling me I should have more respect for said person, who, by the way, still refused to tell me why he disagreed. It wasn't until this point that I lost my S#%T and gave what for.
Those that gave me S#%T were warned, that is all.
Good riddance to ignorant people I say.

Cheers.
If we are talking the same forum, those contributor ribbons are half the reason for any strife on that page. Contributors feel they have some ownership, and the head guy seems to support it. I voiced my opinion on the issue too much for admin and was warned time and again. I was a contributor from day one, did not make me think it was stupid.
I finally went full ******, banned for life, my IP address is banned. I can read on my phone if not hooked to our wifi, but I was done there. Clowns preaching that people need to pay for info, if what you have to say is so top secret, don't post. I am not paying for it. Right after I was banned, forum boss posts that I had sold a lot of goods and profited, typical liberal B.S. If you call selling NF rings for 85.00, or 21st Century case lathe with 2 cutters, die and mandrel for 125, or dies for half price making money, I guess that was me.

Life becomes easier on the web once we realize we do not know each other, most likely never will, and that I am insignificant to you and vise versa. Just coexist, I really would never even use the ignore button, still fun to see what outburst of stupidity will come out of guys mouths next.

Last edited:
Milo2,
Being a contributor does not make you intelligent above those that aren't contributors.
Yes, I too am banned FOREVER! If I go to page, I get the 'oops we ran into a problem'
And the banner underneath pointing out why I was banned. Cannot log out either.
No great loss, was sick of the same knuckle dragger making unfunny comments just to self inflate his 26,000+ posts.
I actually worked in a ballistics lab at ADI here in Australia, I know a thing or two, but that forum is full of BS posters.
Anyway...life goes on and it's all water under the bridge.

Cheers.

Milo2,
Being a contributor does not make you intelligent above those that aren't contributors.
Yes, I too am banned FOREVER! If I go to page, I get the 'oops we ran into a problem'
And the banner underneath pointing out why I was banned. Cannot log out either.
No great loss, was sick of the same knuckle dragger making unfunny comments just to self inflate his 26,000+ posts.
I actually worked in a ballistics lab at ADI here in Australia, I know a thing or two, but that forum is full of BS posters.
Anyway...life goes on and it's all water under the bridge.

Cheers.
Lol, Dusty

Honest question... why stick around on forums that are like that? Life's too short to let a faceless keyboard warrior get me riled up. And LRH and all the awesome people here exist. I dont see a reason togive forums many second chances, especially when the problem is continuously letting bad info fly rampant.

Last edited:
Honest question... why stick around on forums that are like that? Life's too short to let a faceless keyboard warrior get me riled up. And LRH and all the awesome people here exist. I dont see a reason togive forums many second chances, especially when the problem is continuously letting bad info fly rampant.

Thefiringline was a pretty solid forum for many years. Most people have left it all together, but some of the old timers still lurk. I'll drop in every once in a while.

A lot of forums lose good members when sponsors become more important than facts...the whole "don't bite the hand that feeds you" thing I suppose.

Got banned from the Hide, after calling out the little twerp that runs it for screwing me out of some advertising that I paid for. Never seen so many people banned from any other site. Little "Napoleon" has some mental issues. Lol!