Anyone else heard Norma will make RUM brass this year???

JustC

I heard from someone the other day that they had read somewhere,(which of course they couldn't remember where), that Norma is planning on making 300RUM brass. Any truth to this?

I have not heard of this but I would welcome the news if it is true. I only tend to get three or four reloads with the Remington Brass (300 RUM).

sure would be nice. i've been wishing either norma or lapua would start ever since i got my first bag of remington's. if you hear any more, let us know.

Will post when/if I find anything definite. After I get a few bags of course
grin.gif

Hello gents, I hate to be the bearer of bad news. BUT, I e-mailed with Kenneth Axellson, Tech assisstant with Norma. He said emphatically they have no such plans for the 300 RUM.
Maybe if we all e-mailed them daily or more, they would change their minds.
rolleyes.gif

Halfbreed

.. How 'bout postin' that email addy and I'll be sure to send one or two in.. Lapua, too.. Heck, at this point I'd be **** appreciative if Winchester made some..!! d:^) JiNC

Yes, halfbreed, post that addy, and I will express my distaste of their non-acknowledgement of an up and coming caliber.

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.