Anyone around the Great Falls, MT area?

huntin_fool

I'm just northwest of great falls about an hour. I've got a custom 338 edge that I've shot at 550 yards a couple times but I'm wanting to learn the ins and outs of shooting out to 1000+. I've got access to a huge ranch to shoot at and just wanted to see if there was anyone close that would possibly want to come out and shoot and help a new guy. Thanks!

Not too close, I'm in Miles City. I do have a 1000yd range here, and access to another that we can shoot a mile plus with towable targets......about 60 of them!

Wow! One thing I want to do this winter is accumulate/make more targets. I've only got a couple but there are a lot of big sandstone rocks out where I shoot that need more holes

Nothing like some good ole terrorist rocks to eliminate! I used to have in-laws who lived there. great town. I could probably be coerced into coming up and popping some caps with ya. In fact, I'd love to. Let' s try to get together when the weather is nicer.

Jim

Nothing like some good ole terrorist rocks to eliminate! I used to have in-laws who lived there. great town. I could probably be coerced into coming up and popping some caps with ya. In fact, I'd love to. Let' s try to get together when the weather is nicer.

Jim

Sounds good! I'll keep in touch and try to get something worked out. Thanks!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts