Anyone actually use the $50 RCBS rebate? Know more?

I'm on my way to Cabela's at 5AM Black Friday to buy the RCBS Master Reloading Kit and some other RCBS stuff. The Master Kit is on sale for $249.00. I'll let you know about the rebate.

I have the 1500 charge master will be delivered tom from sinclair let there be a rebate stub in there...Ill send it in.

Looked at your link I paid 309$ for it bet on me sending it in.

Last edited:
I bought multiple items from Cabela's totaling over $300 and got the rebate.
You should have no problems doing the same.
Hope this helps.
Chad

Chargemaster $289 plus shipping midsouth... Site says limited supply. My order went through a few minutes ago -- we'll see. I ordered a primer pocket cleaner that I had been meaning to get as well, to get me over $300

Don't tell the missus......

Chargemaster $289 plus shipping midsouth... Site says limited supply. My order went through a few minutes ago -- we'll see. I ordered a primer pocket cleaner that I had been meaning to get as well, to get me over $300

Don't tell the missus......

Well I really messed up I paid for 2 day but since fedx didnt pick it up till 330pm on the 23rd......... I wont get it till mon.

In case anyone is interested, I sent the required documentation in to receive the RCBS rebate on January 3, 2012. As of today, March 30, I still have not received the rebate. Two calls to their contractor that handles the rebates have resulted in being told that everything is in order to receive the rebate but that they are running a little behind. It is obvious that RCBS has not funded the rebate. If my name is already in their computer, printing a check and mailing it is the easy part. Even if it were not the fault of RCBS that things are so slow, they (RCBS) should be making sure that the rebate company get on the ball and get the rebates out. The rebate form says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Right now, we are at the 12-week point and still waiting with no "expected" date provided. This appears to be a RCBS credibility issue. Shame on you, RCBS!

In case anyone is interested, I sent the required documentation in to receive the RCBS rebate on January 3, 2012. As of today, March 30, I still have not received the rebate. Two calls to their contractor that handles the rebates have resulted in being told that everything is in order to receive the rebate but that they are running a little behind. It is obvious that RCBS has not funded the rebate. If my name is already in their computer, printing a check and mailing it is the easy part. Even if it were not the fault of RCBS that things are so slow, they (RCBS) should be making sure that the rebate company get on the ball and get the rebates out. The rebate form says to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery. Right now, we are at the 12-week point and still waiting with no "expected" date provided. This appears to be a RCBS credibility issue. Shame on you, RCBS!

Too bad to hear about that, I only bought my stuff like 2-3 weeks ago, guess I'll be waiting a while

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.