Anybody use the "Muley Pod?"

Jon A

I can't remember if it has been discussed here before, did a search and didn't come up with anything. Anyway, here it is:

http://www.snipercountry.com/InReviews/MuleyPod.htm
http://www.muleyenterprises.com/

I use one of the tall Harris bi-pods primarily for sitting position--and it works great for that. It works OK from prone, but as you can see, even on the shortest setting it's a bit tall--which I like for hunting because it makes prone position more likely to be usable.

I've tried the "rice in the sock" thing and it works OK but by the time I get a sock tall enough, it isn't all that steady and it's bulky to carry around.

This Muley Pod seems to be just what the doctor ordered (for me anyway).

Anybody try one?

Thanks.

Ronin Rifles

I tried a muley pod on my Tub 2000. It has a Harris bipod. The muley pod shook too much for me so I took it of and tried a versa pod?(I think that was the name. It is black molded plastic bottom, and is alot more stable, and I like it alot)

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce