Anybody Try Prvi Partizian Components?

I was reading a lot of reviews and threads about the privi lapua brass being a pretty good option for the price. I was considering it for an aclkey improved project I can't really afford.

I've used their brass in 243, 7-08, and 7mm mag. Heavy brass for sure. I've found it good to fully prep primer pockets and flash holes.
I pulled some bullets on PPU loaded ammo. They heavily tar seal (for lack of the proper description) the bullet into the neck of the cartridge. I find pulling the bullets the pressure required can vary considerably from cartridge to cartridge. loaded ammo aside, the brass quality I find acceptable. More so now than in the past!!

I've used their brass in 243, 7-08, and 7mm mag. Heavy brass for sure. I've found it good to fully prep primer pockets and flash holes.
I pulled some bullets on PPU loaded ammo. They heavily tar seal (for lack of the proper description) the bullet into the neck of the cartridge. I find pulling the bullets the pressure required can vary considerably from cartridge to cartridge. loaded ammo aside, the brass quality I find acceptable. More so now than in the past!!
Had an opportunity to buy theur bullets and primers about 7 yrs ago and there were no problems.
Their srp actually went into 5.56 brass easier than domestic primers. The ridge/flash at the top of the cup seemed
to have been removed.

I have used their brass on my 8x57 and 25-06 for sometime now. Still have very good results with it.
Way better than Hornady and Federal brass

I have used PPU quite a bit in my 300WM. Bought as ammo for barrel break in cuz it was cheapest and the brass has lasted quite well as long as I didn't push the boundaries too hard. Primer pocket expansion has been the most frequent culprit for tossing them. Split necks have been rare. If you can get em, smoke em.

I have used their brass from Graf & Sons for my Carcano in 7.35. It is annealed and works fine. Haven't used it in any other caliber but I would be confident of its quality.

Bullets, brass, primers and powerder are not a problem here in Namibia currently. Only certain ammo is a problem.
Unfortunately we cannot ship from Namibia to the USA. Too much red tape.

Only trouble I have had with PPU is thin sharp neck margins that were flaky and splitting out of the box. Shoots fine. I reload it to low nodes. And, only in 7.62x54R, 303 British have I seen this.