Anybody sign up for the wyoming training?

Oldschool280

Hey gang, i saw that len was offering a long range tutorial out west. This is something i have much interest in. I have rifles that shoot very well at ranges that i come across around here (350 yards). I would like to be more capable with my current equipment. I have no optics with resettable turrets, But most of them have ballistic dots or mil dots of some comfiguration. Would bringing something like this out there be a waste of time? Should i shoot the lock off of my wallet and go for a serious piece of glass?
Most of my stuff is vx-1,2 . 4-12 .

It's a great class, in a great place.

Choosing between the class, and a scope, I'd say take the class.

If you can do both, do both. I think at some point you'll want to step up to system with adjustable turrets and parallax. A covered windage turret I think is a good thing.

You have to be realistic and ask yourself how often will you be shooting past your current range. If the answer is not often, then either opt for better glass or stick with what you have if it works.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts