Anybody pick up a Glock 44 lately?

I'll enlighten your ignorance. This is the rimfire and handgun subsection of the forum, if your only interested in long range then keep your "junk" useless comments somewhere else. Conversation is preceeding just fine without you, and you are contributing nothing useful, so take yourself to another forum if this is how you typically respond.
I stand corrected......my mistake

I don't like the 10 rd. mag though. It is fat enough to be a 20 plus double stack.

It's pretty big for sure, but I think that's to accommodate the rather large (and tense) spring inside it. I like the 'finger tabs' on both sides of the magazines ....makes it easy to put tension on the spring for more efficient loading.

It's pretty big for sure, but I think that's to accommodate the rather large (and tense) spring inside it. I like the 'finger tabs' on both sides of the magazines ....makes it easy to put tension on the spring for more efficient loading.
I'm betting they will make a high cap double stack mag for it soon or an aftermarket company . I have a Kel Tec PMR 30. It has a 30 rd. 22 magnum mag. Have 3 mags for it. I bought a maglua loader for it. Finger saver. I use them on double/single stack pistol mags, 223 and 308 AR mags. Love them . Don't need on the Glock 44 !

oh Jeez you sexiest, anti little person, big glock hating, non Hunter you. Lol

I legitimately thought it was some terrible slang acronym like you would see in the military or something. I don't know why that other guy got triggered.
Ha ha sorry, I hear it all the time around this area from LE as well as military personel, I get so used to using acronyms that I didn't explain this one....my bad!! I'll edit my first post.

I have great respect for all my brothers and sisters in law enforcement and military, so I apologize if the wrong message came across. The gal I'm talking about is actually a personal friend, and if any of you saw my reviews of the 156, she is the one in my video that took a nice 4x5 mulie at 940 yards with my .260 AI this year. She also packed out about 60 lbs on the 4 mile pack out, over half her body weight. She is a tough little chick, and there are guys over twice her size that I wouldn't pick over her for back up in any kind of fight, so no derogatory meanings of any kind with IBO ha ha!!

End of thread derailment....sorry!!

Being light like everyone says, the threaded barrel version would be a fun little supressed gun....perfect for those grouse you see on the back country hunts. Little dinner getter!!

Don't need on the Glock 44 !
Little dinner getter!!
Nope......and PERFECT for training those 'IBO's', too! ;)
have great respect for all my brothers and sisters in law enforcement and military
End of thread derailment....sorry!!
.....and for YOU as well, Sir! No apologies necessary my friend......whatever you have to say is welcome on ANY one of my threads.

I just got two of these for training pistols at work. They work great if you feed them high quality ammo but will jam a bit with low quality stuff. Remington golden bullets wouldn't feed because the nose hits the feedramp. These are the same size as a Glock 17 and fit the same holsters. They are lighter and the trigger is a little different but faily similary. I like this as a trainer.
I have a new 44, like it a lot, it is a great training tool. I also have a Glock 17, actually the 44 is the same basic size as a Model 19. Glock Models are confusing.

I've only been able to run 2 different types of ammo through this thing (so far): CCI 'Mini-Mag' copper-plated 36gr hollow points and Eley Sport 40gr standard velocity. The CCI's seem more accurate (firing at 10 yards) and no malfunctions vs. the Eley Sport and a couple failure-to-feeds.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.