Anybody pick up a Glock 44 lately?

I have a new 44, like it a lot, it is a great training tool. I also have a Glock 17, actually the 44 is the same basic size as a Model 19. Glock Models are confusing.

My bad, the 44 is the same size as the 19; you are correct on that, Nomosendero.

Glock did 10 round mags for reliability as a 22lr is prone to jamming in high cap mags. I doubt Glock will produce a higher cap mag but maybe someone else will.

I've only been able to run 2 different types of ammo through this thing (so far): CCI 'Mini-Mag' copper-plated 36gr hollow points and Eley Sport 40gr standard velocity. The CCI's seem more accurate (firing at 10 yards) and no malfunctions vs. the Eley Sport and a couple failure-to-feeds.
My bad, the 44 is the same size as the 19; you are correct on that, Nomosendero.

Glock did 10 round mags for reliability as a 22lr is prone to jamming in high cap mags. I doubt Glock will produce a higher cap mag but maybe someone else will.
I hope so .

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.