Anybody like the Bushnell LRHSi scope?

Worriedman

Looking for new glass for my elk rifle, I like Bushnell and this seems to be a decent scope for the money.

Any actual experience?

I just put the 4.5-18 on my .280 Ackley, got in on the Gap deal for $750, figured I'd try it out.

Haven't hunted with it, but comparing it to my VX-6 at the range, the glass is very good. Just as clear with great resolution. If it can hang with the VX-6 glass then its good, because that glass is awesome for hunting.

I like the turrets, zero stop is simple and works great, capped windage, and the illumination is done right. The reticle may be personal preference but I like the "2 mil circle of death". So far, I'm really digging.

Looking for new glass for my elk rifle, I like Bushnell and this seems to be a decent scope for the money.

Any actual experience?

I had the 3-12 LRHS and currently have the 4.5-18 LRTSi. The LRTSi is the same scope as the LRHSi except the LRTSi has a locking windage turret instead of capped and the G3 reticle instead of the G2H. The G3 reticle has no donut in it.

They are fantastic scopes. They retain zero, track precisely and return to zero reliably. Their glass is way above its price level.

GAP is running a close out special on the LRHSi for $750. That is an absolutely incredible deal. They are taking deposits now.

John

I had the 3-12 LRHS and currently have the 4.5-18 LRTSi. The LRTSi is the same scope as the LRHSi except the LRTSi has a locking windage turret instead of capped and the G3 reticle instead of the G2H. The G3 reticle has no donut in it.

They are fantastic scopes. They retain zero, track precisely and return to zero reliably. Their glass is way above its price level.

GAP is running a close out special on the LRHSi for $750. That is an absolutely incredible deal. They are taking deposits now.

John
Will show my ignorance, GAP?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.