Any western state offer otc deer tags?

All otc tags are 2 per year except maybe C and I'm fairly sure you have to draw that now

You're allowed 2 tags per season per person But unless it's A-zone, you can only get 1 tag per zone. D zones will only allow a single tag per zone. D13 for instance is only one tag. So you can get a D zone tag but ur 2nd tag will have to be for a different zone. A-zone as I recall, being it's the largest zone in Ca, allows you 2 tags.

I can't speak to any other zones.'I've always hunted A zone and D zones.

Unless that's changed recently. . I wish I could have gotten 2 D13 tags. I'm not a huge fan of the Azone. Hot, steep, and not a lot of water. Couldn't run the season at a worse time of the year.

You're allowed 2 tags. But unless it's A-zone, you can only get 1 tag per zone. D zones will only allow a single tag per zone. D13 for instance is only one tag. So you can get a D zone tag but ur 2nd tag will have to be for a different zone. A-zone as I recall, being it's the largest zone in Ca, allows you 2 tags.

I can't speak to any other zones.'I've always hunted A zone and D zones.
False
-You can have 2 deer tags per year
These can be any combination of tags.
For the last 10 or so years if I don't draw an x zone I buy 2 d3-5 tags, or a D and a B
This year I have a d3-5&D6 but if I wanted another d3-5 tag I could have gotten that in lieu of the d6 tag.

False
-You can have 2 deer tags per year
These can be any combination of tags.
For the last 10 or so years if I don't draw an x zone I buy 2 d3-5 tags, or a D and a B
This year I have a d3-5&D6 but if I wanted another d3-5 tag I could have gotten that in lieu of the d6 tag.

huh.interesting. I can buy 2 D zone tags. As an example a 1st Tag : D13 and 2nd Tag D11, But they won't allow me purchase 2 D13 tags: that was my dads go to zone for 30+ years and mine after that.

A zone wasn't broken down in to multiple zones though like the B, C, X and D zones, so I could get 2 tags for A zone if I. wanted.

huh.interesting. I can buy 2 D zone tags. As an example a 1st Tag : D13 and 2nd Tag D11, But they won't allow me purchase 2 D13 tags: that was my dads go to zone for 30+ years and mine after that.

A zone wasn't broken down in to multiple zones though like the B, C, X and D zones, so I could get 2 tags for A zone if I. wanted.
Neither of those are restricted so you could get 2 of either if you wanted

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210724-155112_OneDrive.jpg
    Screenshot_20210724-155112_OneDrive.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 73
Neither of those are restricted so you could get 2 of either if you wanted
Wow, that hasn't been my experience, I do appreciate the info. I need to look into that.

man; I sure wouldn't mind an opportunity to hunt some of them X zones and northern B zones. Got some niiiiiiice bucks up there..!

mountain lions have ate all the ones down here. Lol Smh. thanks California….!

None in Idaho. They were sold out in the early morning on the first day allow for out of stater to apply. There was some many people online waiting to get a tags. The time started at midnight on that date.
My buddy and I bought our of state tags months ago and there were a lot of tags for a lot of units Checked last week just to see and nada - only two units left with Elk tags and that has probably evaporated as well.