Any West Coast Camo Advice: California?

Pcweidman

Dear west coast experience hunters. I am heading out in mid February for this southern hog killer to try his hand at some west coast leaners! I am very pumped! I will be outside Hollister with guide Mathew McGrough. I am a long range hunter and will have mathew put me in a spot to try to get my first kille at 1000 yards. I figure the plains will offer that shot. Even though at that long of distance camo pattern is not 100% necessary I still may not get offered. Shot and find myself the in need of a stalk.

Can you all give me the best camo for out there? I like technical gear like UA, Archterex, First Lite, Sitka, and Kryptex. Thanks in advance!gun)

Yeah i keep hearing check out the First Lite ASAT for out west.

Thanks bro!

Any advice on hog hunting out west? I am going to try to join the 1k yard club! I have a kill at 750 but my new rifle will go over 1k and I want the plaque! haha

I have killed hogs all over the country and have 8 hanging on my wall at my club. I hear good things about these coastal plains hogs though and am excited. I want and oreo or a red for my wall from out west.

Thanks again.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.