Any Texas People?

I used to live in Llano, Texas. I really miss that place. Hunted deer a lot there and got my high school spending money spot lighting raccoons on private land and selling them to the fur guy that would show up on the weekends.

Magnolia, tx. Have to do most of my l.r. Shooting in south texas. Also have a friend north of Bryan that has some land we hang steel on.

How busy is the place? Hard to get a lane to shoot on Saturdays?
Weekdays are the most open obviously. but Saturdays there is usually open bays on pistol and open lanes on Area D (which goes anywhere from 600 to 1000 depending on the lane - two end lanes stretch to 1000).

Monthly rifle competitions may open up other parts of the facility to participants which are comp-only. Usually several pistol competitions per month, if interested.

Good luck. Hope to see you on the range

Texas Hill Country....Bandera. Welcome! Yeah, Utopia has great facilities and there is a new long range comp club running out here....cool guys, cool prizes.
They shoot in Sabinal, Utopia, Bandera, etc

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.