• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Any T/C Encore barrels

t/c Encore I got use i have never shot it AND i do have a T/c Encore 15" 338 fed with brake , 20" MGM 6MM BR stainless barrel Located COLO

Both 25/06
MGM is 22-250 $330 (2016 invoice cost)
25-06 has Talley 1 pc base/ rings $250 scope not included , plus actual shipping

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 59
I have a stainless 300wm 26 inch factory barrel. Has maybe 50 rounds down it. I also have a 204 28 inch factory barrel with 30 rounds ran through it. Email me if interested and i can get send you some pics and discuss details. [email protected]

Got a 26" stainless nonfluted Factory 300 win mag barrel with a burris stainless scope mount included. May have a second scope mount but i will have to look>
It has 1 box of factory ammo through it.
Also have a Boyd salt and pepper laminate stock set for an encore i would get rid of.
[email protected] if interested

Last edited:
Got a 26" stainless nonfluted Factory 300 win mag barrel with a burris stainless scope mount included. May have a second scope mount but i will have to look>
It has 1 box of factory ammo through it.
Also have a Boyd salt and pepper laminate stock set for an encore i would get rid of.
[email protected] if interested
Let me know what u have and price
I have a stainless 300wm 26 inch factory barrel. Has maybe 50 rounds down it. I also have a 204 28 inch factory barrel with 30 rounds ran through it. Email me if interested and i can get send you some pics and discuss details. [email protected]
pm sent