Any Southern California pig killers out there?

raedr01

I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan, and after I return I'd love to go do some pig hunting. I was wondering if there was anyone around that would like to get out in the hills to find some. You bring the experience, I'll bring the food and beer! Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks

Dave gun)

when u come back vandenburg has some good hunting military only . my brother is doing some training in pendelton in june-aug.
P.M. when u get back stay safe and thank for ur service.

Yea, I've heard about Vandenburg, and Fort Hunter Ligget which is a lot farther north and bigger then Vandenburg I believe. I wont be home till around Oct - Nov time frame. Thanks for the reply and I'll definitely hit you up when I get back.

definitely hunt at vandenberg AFB since you are active military. I have hunted some neighboring private ranches, the pigs come over in droves from the base to feed, then brush up during the day on base.

Try up around the north end of the base if they will let you out there to hunt...

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.