ANY reasonably priced BCG's out there?

I have not seen or heard of any available.

Have three built....just need 3 BCG's to finish.

Not that I have seen. Palmetto has been selling their uppers without BCG's for over two months so it is a real issue. I am sure their are plenty of players tooling up to fix it, I would be.

Its hard, but buy a BCM, the price went up due to all the price gouging. BCM is choosing to combat this by still offering their BCG (the best one out there) at the same price plus an NRA donation.

Go here and enter you email, and as soon as and I mean right away! When you get the email put in the order! I got one last wee and am waiting for another.
BCM Bolt Carrier Group MPI Auto M16

JUST FYI all BCG are not the same

FYI - received a phone call from Black Hole Weaponry. I placed an order "call me when available" for two BCG's....in early January. They called Monday afternoon. Price was still the same as well - $165.

BCG that I put on order from RGUNS has been charged to my credit card....so...looks like orders are starting to be filled. Price was 135 for the nickel boron coated variety.

I have four full auto m16 mpi complete bcg's if your interested. Same company thAt manufactures them for daniel defense and bcm. Ill take 280 for one shipped or 250 for more than one. Pay pal only.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.