Any open ranges Western Washington?

DNADave

All this time at home and I now have the beginnings, and a few middles, of several loads for several calibers. However, now all the ranges around North Seattle are closed.

Anyone in Western Washington know of any ranges that are open? Not really interested in going to the National Forest as you never know the manners of who else will show up.

no ranges open and now there is also mention of closing national parks/forests as well. pretty much taking out all options for getting out to shoot unless you have private land options.

Upper Nisqually Closed on Tuesday March 24. Not an essential business. The State Forests closed on the 24th as well. The National Forests closed on the 27th. DSCN2142.JPG

Unfortunately, that list is only advisory and not a directive. Doubtful Inslee would comply, especially given the current back and forth between Inslee and Trump.

I went back and looked it over. DHS guideline or DHS declaration? I guess that way they have both options. Typical govt. BS. R's can call it one way and be right, then D's can call it the other way and also be right. Everyone wins and loses. How's them apples?????

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.