Any one like spider web stocks ,if so which color?

460or338

Anyone like or have a spider web style stock like bell&carlson make or weatherby's accumark/customshop? I been wanting a red stock with black spider webs for about 3 years now and after finding mpi i might get one in a style stock i like.Always thought the web design gave more detail to the rifle .

Anyone like or have a spider web style stock like bell&carlson make or weatherby's accumark/customshop? I been wanting a red stock with black spider webs for about 3 years now and after finding mpi i might get one in a style stock i like.Always thought the web design gave more detail to the rifle .

My favorite in order:

1) Black with red webbing

2) Dark Brown with Orange - Cooper Pattern

3) Dark Earth with black webbing - saw this on a Remington limited edition and liked the look.

I did one on a plastic Savage stock. It's red primer and black webbing. Very easy to do. It's held up very well.

S8000412.jpg

Did you ever think about painting it yourself? It is very easy and only costs about $20.00. This is what I did to my build. It came out fairly well for a first time trying.

My new long range popgun. - Georgia Outdoor News Forum

Popguns stock is finished. - Georgia Outdoor News Forum

joseph

I'd have to say out of the webed stocks out there the black with red web is pretty sharp. I have a olive with black web HS that should be here Tuesday. The pics of it looked good, mainly it all comes down to personal preference.

-Nathan

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts