Any of you guys seen this

Interesting. If it works so well I wonder why they didn't talk about how fast it will boil water and do some comparisons to their competition? I also wonder how you light it. If the wood is wet and there is no special lighting method then we are taking a jump back in time and are going to be carrying a bunch of lighting paraphernalia just to get the thing going.

Neat concept I guess, I just got real tired of reading all of the green weenie environmental propaganda on every page of their site. And unfortunately the government endorsed their company so in no time they will be front page news, talking about the millions in tax payer dollars they received while still going bankrupt! :D

Scot E.

haha, did i hear them say in the video that 2 million people a year die from smoke from campfires!!

somehow i'm not sure i believe that one.

I'm with Scot. Interesting product. Too much mush brained propoganda.

I had a funny conversation with a scientist recently. I'm still chuckling over one of his comments, "Turns out the sun's in charge of the temperature of the earth, not your tailpipe".....

I'm gonna bite.

For my needs the USB charger carries more value than cooking.

It'll be jetboil for serious stuff.

Our local verizon store carries a chargeable battery pa k. Its a out the size of an iphone and it has a usb port you can charge anything with it via usb. They are $40 and bold a lot of power.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.