• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Any NF dealers willing to make a great deal?

NF NX8 is a great optic. Not Alpha glass but definitely a good value and incredibly versatile IMO

Last edited:
I'm looking for a C641 If your willing to make a smoking hot deal shoot me a PM please.
Call (A Pawn) in Grand Junction, CO. I'll bet dollars to donuts this will be the best price you will find. You can thank me later.

I'm looking for a C641 If your willing to make a smoking hot deal shoot me a PM please.
Nightforce is like several scope and other equipment manufacturers that strive to price fix in the retail market. If they find a retailer advertising pricing below their fixed MAP (minimum advertised price) they will take away the retailer's ability to sell their product. Manufacturers generally want pricing info when registering their product warranty, rebates, and other functions for this reason. Retailers can sell for whatever they want off the record, unadvertised pricing. However, other retailers can out the low price retailer to manufacturer making problems for the low price retailer. There is a well known big retailer in Eastern PA that will out the low price competition. The owner's son tried like hell to get the name of a low price retailer I was base lining price against when I tried to negotiate a scope price at a NRA convention several years ago. Be discrete when a retailer cuts you a good price to avoid them losing their supply from the price fixer manufacturer. I patronize a very small out of state rural retail shop near one of my properties that sells a boat load of high end optics at lowest prices I have ever seen.......especially if you ship to out of state to avoid their state sales tax. But, I won't out them on a public forum. Do your research and use your best negotiating/relationship building skills. It's the shopping version of hunting. Great off season past time. You will be surprised what you can negotiate . What one makes is part of the comfort equation. But, what one keeps is the bottom line. A $100 saved is like $160+ earned.

Last edited:
Nightforce is like several scope and other equipment manufacturers that strive to price fix in the retail market. If they find a retailer advertising pricing below their fixed MAP (minimum advertised price) they will take away the retailer's ability to sell their product. Manufacturers generally want pricing info when registering their product warranty, rebates, and other functions for this reason. Retailers can sell for whatever they want off the record, unadvertised pricing. However, other retailers can out the low price retailer to manufacturer making problems for the low price retailer. There is a well known big retailer in Eastern PA that will out the low price competition. The owner's son tried like hell to get the name of a low price retailer I was base lining price against when I tried to negotiate a scope price at a NRA convention several years ago. Be discrete when a retailer cuts you a good price to avoid them losing their supply from the price fixer manufacturer. I patronize a very small out of state rural retail shop near one of my properties that sells a boat load of high end optics at lowest prices I have ever seen.......especially if you ship to out of state to avoid their state sales tax. But, I won't out them on a public forum. Do your research and use your best negotiating/relationship building skills. It's the shopping version of hunting. Great off season past time. You will be surprised what you can negotiate . What one makes is part of the comfort equation. But, what one keeps is the bottom line. A $100 saved is like $160+ earned.
I agree 100% and am well aware of the risk they are taking to "hook me up" so yes i would never name drop anyone.