Any LR/ELR in Georgia?

Any 1000 yard or greater ranges in Georgia?
48A48944-A1A2-47B2-AF59-AB47AA1D9890.png

Must you be a member to shoot or can anyone go there?

Ace
Cool Acres has Matches and nor too sure what they have for "OPEN RANGE DAYS" same with Arena. They are open to the public. You can look them up, they have websites.
I a part of a Private PRS range and we have several ranges out to about 1K. It is a Shareholder only facility, but we allow limited amount of other people to shoot by invitation of a shareholder.

Cool Acres has Matches and nor too sure what they have for "OPEN RANGE DAYS" same with Arena. They are open to the public. You can look them up, they have websites.
I a part of a Private PRS range and we have several ranges out to about 1K. It is a Shareholder only facility, but we allow limited amount of other people to shoot by invitation of a shareholder.
Coyote, thanks for info. I have shot benchrest and long range tactical matches from 300 meters to 1,000 yards and since moving to Ga I have not had any luck locating a long distance range. I travel to La to complete once or twice a year for there benchrest matches. If I don't find some powder soon I might need to worry about shooting.

Ace

Coyote, thanks for info. I have shot benchrest and long range tactical matches from 300 meters to 1,000 yards and since moving to Ga I have not had any luck locating a long distance range. I travel to La to complete once or twice a year for there benchrest matches. If I don't find some powder soon I might need to worry about shooting.

Ace
I'll try to help you out with powder. sending you a PM.
Len

Lightin08
Everything from Pistol, "F" Class, PRS, ELR In Georgia.
Where do you reside in GA?

Len & Jill

Last edited: