any load suggestion using 140 gr accubond 7mm rem mag

Wildhog

Would like some load suggestions for 7mm rem mag using 140 gr nosler accubond. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Stan

Last edited:
I've used them in my 7mag.They work as advertised.Mine liked 65.3grs of IMR-4350 or 69.5grs of Reloader-22.

I have a number of loads that I have shot in my Ruger 77 Mark II. For high velocity I have two different loads that I have shot over a chronograph. First I have loaded Magpro powder, in RP cases, with WLRM primers. You need to work this load up in your gun but at 75 grains my gun produced an average of 3184 ft/sec with the 140 Accubond bullets. Next I have loaded RL-22(70.5 grains) and with this combination the 140 grain Accubonds produced 3150 ft/sec.. You need to work this load up in your gun also. Both of these loads are above the Max listed for these powders. You need to look at the Alliant web site and follow their information. You will find that 66 grains of RL-22 is the Max with a 140 grain bullet. 73.7 is the maX for Magpro so if you use this powder make sure that you follow published data.

For an accurate load that produces only about 2900 ft/sec I loaded 62.0 grains of IMR-4350,WLR primers in RP cases.

i shoot 69.5 of h-4831 (LONG CUT) . shooting : 140 berger, 139 horn, 140 accubond. nosler brass, 9 and 1/2 m . remington 700 adl and remington 700 sedero.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.