Any Interest in a Long Range Shooting Camp?

Like i said i can make this happen for sure in south Texas its a done deal. I just need 6-8 guy that want to come. I can turn it in to a day time shooting sport and late evening night time yote and hog hunts as well. i can set up all kind of targets at all ranges out to 2000yrds. We can drive around on the hunting truck from one spot to another and shoot if we come across hogs r yotes we can shoot them any time hell if u want to get up early enough u could hunts in the am as well up to y'all. i have a feeder set up on my 2000yrd spot as well as 14 other feeders plus i will feed the roads so hogs come out. i just need some guys to pull the trigger to set it up. any where from mid jan to mid April would be the best time. i have a nice clean double wide to say in with sat tv, ac,heating every thing home has. the ranch is 6000ac. close to corpus christi,TX .

The ranch out in West Texas is a possibity its just not as easy for me to get to it may be closer for some of you guys its about an hour half from el paso close to Fort Davis TX it would be a great place to do it at cause of the terrain canyons with big hills to shoot up and down hill plus its 31000ac and you could shoot as far as u would like to out there. i would just have to talk to the owner.
here's my ### 361-816-0270 fill free to call me

Jeff if this happens let me know that time frame would be pretty good for me I start getting busy end of March first of April own lawn care buisness. I am supposed to go to Tx sometime in Jan. with a bunch of guys bowhunters to kill some pigs. I will just rearange my plans. We used to go to a place in Beeville, Bob Ford don't know if you know him.That was always our annual trip. Let me know by PM thanks. By the way I live in In. and will be driving. Would really like to whack some yotes.

Rick

Broz,

I would be interested in WY, MT, or CO. Send me a PM if you need any help with anything.

Jeff300,

you might start another thread to get rid of some confusion trying to line up two different shoots on the same thread will cause just that.

Again, get something definite togther and let me know, either on this site or by e-mail at [email protected] and I'll be there, whever it is.

I'm not particular except I would prefer less than primitive accomodations. I have an issue with camping. I have to have access to power. I have the dreaded sleep apena so I sleep every night on a machine.

I have a battery pack but it's a PITA. Besides, I like clean sheets and a hot shower......

Anywhere in the Continental US is fine. It's only a drive or a plane ride......

Again, get something definite togther and let me know, either on this site or by e-mail at [email protected] and I'll be there, whever it is.

I'm not particular except I would prefer less than primitive accomodations. I have an issue with camping. I have to have access to power. I have the dreaded sleep apena so I sleep every night on a machine.

I have a battery pack but it's a PITA. Besides, I like clean sheets and a hot shower......

Anywhere in the Continental US is fine. It's only a drive or a plane ride......

That was what I was looking at when I started this thread. So again What would we be willing to pay for the accommodations and a place to shoot? See page one.

Around here there are no rural hotels and we don't shoot in town. Well not often anyway.

Jeff

Jeff....

I could bring my motorhome....

Problem is, everyone would be in there playing Euchre and telling lies every night.......:D

In my instance, vn a drive to a motel or bed and breakfast would be acceptable. No biggie. If I came 2000 miles to shoot, a 70 mile commute or evn a 100 mile commute is nothing.....

Would be very interested but only if not in the months of mid-May to mid-October. Born & raised in Texas. In those months I'd rather do a shoot in Hell, than Texas in those months.

$350-500/day would be reasonable.

I am in, especially with winter or spring dates!! Like a couple other guys on this thread I am looking to get to a well renowned school before. Anyone have any experience in any schools with excellent results? I really need to get some big mountain.

I am in, especially with winter or spring dates!! Like a couple other guys on this thread I am looking to get to a well renowned school before. Anyone have any experience in any schools with excellent results? I really need to get some big mountain.

Look no further than Shawn's school. It is a very good school and you will learn the correct methods. I was already shooting long range when I took it and was glad I did.

http://www.defensiveedge.net/

Jeff

I can see this experience could well be more important than any equipment; what good are any tools if one doesn't know--or at least have an introduction--how to use them? Had there been such an opportunity here in Alaska--where I have to fly to get anywhere instate or out--I'd have spent the cash whether I had any equipment or not. I still will.

Hat's off to you Broz for firing this great idea off!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.