Any Info on Weatherby mk v trr 338 Lapua

kellyz

I just added this to my list of 338 LMs that fit the price range target that I have. Does anyone own one or has anyone shot one? Any info would be appreciated.

The TRR rifles are very accurate. I have a Mark V AccuMark, which is on a similar, but different, level. Similar in quality, hand-fitted, hand-built, and trued here in the USA....But the TRR is more of a tactical rifle.

If you go TRR you should be happy. I love my Accumark.

I work specifically on Weatherby rifles and pistols. People have purchased these and brought them to me to tune up. Absolute excellent rifle so I do not want anyone to mispercieve what I am going to say here....Who in the hell wants one of these? Buy A 338-378 Accumark and shoot the @ss of the 338 Lapua! I can tune it with the factory (Krieger) barrel. adjust the factory trigger. Load some of my proven loads of a 280gr to 300 gr bullets at 3100 plus fps and still get 5 shots per case. I really think the Lapua sells due to media attention and more load development. The 338- 378 Weatherby has no equal untillightbulb you go wildcat.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.