Any good apps to aid in shooting?

Strelok. I use it for two different rifles with two different types of scope adjustments. A 6.5X284 with .25 MOA adjustments and a .300WinMag with .1 Mil-Dot adjustments.
Once you get your rifle/scope information and weather conditions loaded it's just a matter of lazer ranging your target, inputting that number in and hitting "calculate" and make necessary scope adjustments. In a hunting situation it takes less than 10 seconds. Used it this year on a buck at 480yds in the last minute of legal shooting light.
But, I didn't get the buck. It wasn't the app, scope or rifles fault. All mine, as usual! Had been working crazy for prior two weeks and had not checked my scopes zero. For some weird reason it was shooting 14" to the left, with no help from the wind. Live and learn. JohnnyK.

1+ Strelok seems to match up pretty well to Vortex's LRBC program

I have also use Strelok and just love it. I used the Table function to make a dope chart for my gun and then printed it and have it to carry with me on hunts in case my phone were to run out of juice or if I just needed a quick adjustment.

I use bullet flight and shooter and to me it seems BF is easier and more intuitive to use and use quickly. The results from both match up pretty much identically.

I use Strelok+, it has the vortex xlr reticle, and the dope has been accurate for me so far. Allows for 10 rifles, and 10 different loads for each rifle. No service connection required, works in Montana where I hunt, no cell service there. Cost $5.95 for android.
I have no experience with other programs for phones.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.