Any experience with Sightmark Pinnacle 3-18X44 TMD?

MWood

Hello,
A local gun shop has Sightmark Pinnacle 3-18X44 TMD on sale at a great price. I have watched a few reviews on the scope on You Tube and the scope seems to be rated good. Does anyone own this scope or have any experience using one?
Thanks,
Michael

I own two. Purchased at same time. Both did well and I really liked the tiny cross hair...BUT,,,customer service is non-existent. I had one stop adjusting zero when I swapped loads...2 emails to customer service ( Warranty Dept ) requesting my PO number for repair has been ignored by Sight Mark. Not so much as a reply...other than the Auto-Reply stating they will contact me within 48 hours. I guess their "Lifetime Warranty" is only good for the lifetime of the product ! FYI, the life time of the bad scope was about 100 rounds out of a 300 BLK. ( all shooting was off a bench, never made it to the woods hunting).. The other is working flawlessly...and is one of my favorite scopes. Bounce it around in the UTV...normal rough housing of an AR style rifle and she still hits Bullseye... but in the real world, 1 outta 2 is bad. Should have paid extra for another Vortex...now their Warranty kicks ***.

Thanks for taking the time to respond! I ended up buying the scope and have been very pleased so far. Appreciate the warning about Sightmark customer service.

Trust me, I really like the SightMark scope ...that works...I'll keep it on my AR til it falls off...( or stops working) but never again will I purchase their product. If you say Life Time warranty...then mean it. In my opinion, they are a flash in the pan and will be gone soon enough...quicker if they refuse to acknowledge customer complaints and defective workmanship. I busted a Vortex not long ago, was loading my deer and left rifle across bed, backed up, it feel off, I RAN OVER IT crushing a turret on a rock. Long story short, Walked in Local gun store, he looked in my hand, asked what series and handed me a BRAND NEW scope.. I asked what I owed....NOTHING ! They back their scopes with a REAL Lifetime Warranty...even if the customer causes malfunction .
I didnt expect Sightmark to give me a free scope, but I did expect the scope to be repaired...it did come with a LIFE TIME Warranty, guess I missed the fine print. Oh well, wish many my life lessons had come at that price tag... HA!

Trust me, I really like the SightMark scope ...that works...I'll keep it on my AR til it falls off...( or stops working) but never again will I purchase their product. If you say Life Time warranty...then mean it. In my opinion, they are a flash in the pan and will be gone soon enough...quicker if they refuse to acknowledge customer complaints and defective workmanship. I busted a Vortex not long ago, was loading my deer and left rifle across bed, backed up, it feel off, I RAN OVER IT crushing a turret on a rock. Long story short, Walked in Local gun store, he looked in my hand, asked what series and handed me a BRAND NEW scope.. I asked what I owed....NOTHING ! They back their scopes with a REAL Lifetime Warranty...even if the customer causes malfunction .
I didnt expect Sightmark to give me a free scope, but I did expect the scope to be repaired...it did come with a LIFE TIME Warranty, guess I missed the fine print. Oh well, wish many my life lessons had come at that price tag... HA!
Super old post, I get it, but commenting anyway. We definitely have a lifetime warranty and we don't ignore anybody. I'm sorry that was your experience and I suspect whomever did that to you no longer exists here. We are hyper-focused on customer service. One only needs to visit mainstream social media channels to see/read about that. Incidentally, the Pinnacles are great. I have three 5-30x50s and have run them out to 2,000 yds often with no issues (other than dealing with every environmental condition between me and the steel (not the scope's problem). If you ever have a problem again, call 817-225-0310. Our warranty is for lifetime and is based on construction, performance, workmanship, etc. We aren't going anywhere. Currently, we have over 5,000 dealers on six continents. The Pinnacles are now discontinued but we always are innovating so stay tuned. ;-)