Any experience with Gunwerks Werkman?

I'm just getting into long range shooting so be gentle.

Does anyone have experience with the Gunwerks Werkman?

Keep in mind I'm just getting into the sport. I barely have time to shoot let alone reload so I'll be using factory ammo.

I know there are far better scopes out there and of course there are better rifles (possibly for the price).

The attraction is getting into the sport with a turnkey product, including BDC.

I'd love your opinion of that specific platform. My thought it would be a good starting point with minimal trial and error and a base to determine what I like and develop my next purchase from that standard.
Gunwerks makes a great rifle but you can get something just as good for a lot less!

I'm definitely a rabbit hole guy. I keep doing more research and ending up with a $10k-$15k build and having to do all the foot work on it. This just seemed an "economical" and fast way of getting my feet wet.
You could have Southern precision rifle's a.k.a. bugholes.com. Build you a custom rifle for about half of that!
A1313041-B746-46AC-91F4-A1AE0CF43670.jpeg

I'm curious to hear about the Revic scope as well - should be a great set up. My brother's magnus 6.5 PRC shoots incredibly well the Hornady factory 147 ELDM ammo. I don't think you'll be disappointed at all.

I'm sure that Gunwerks is going to produce a solid package. With that said, you can build your own with the parts you want in the same price range or less. It may shoot as well as the Gunwerks or better. If it doesn't - are you the type person who can work it out? -or- are you the type person who will immediately think "I wish I would have bought the Gunwerks"?
IMHO, the answer to that question will define which way for you to go.

I would check out the fierce rouge long range packages if it were me. It's a pretty sweet set up and a ton lighter and probably save a good grand.

I bought the rifle package based on the good reviews I've read online on Gunwerks and the opinion of my ffl transfer guy who is a competitive long range shooter who got a Werkman through his shop a few weeks ago and said it looked very well built.

They shipped it out today, I should have a range report and some grouping photos by next week.
You got the wife to bless it AND you got past the 120 day lead time.........you need to buy a lottery ticket! Better yet, share your secret! I've been waiting on a barrel chamber for two months!

Descartian-

Posted Sunday and pulled the trigger Monday!!
You may never make it in this crowd who obsesses over every detail but you know how to be a decisive killer in the field.
I think you made a win win choice!

Adk
Believe me, I do obsess over a lot of things in life but I also realize the time lost in doing so. I know what I bought is a good package but it's not perfect for everyone. I also know enough to know I don't know enough about the sport to obsess over things I'm not knowledgeable in. Therefore I bought a rifle package that's a solid base to get started and I can develop, build and evolve my taste/wants from there.

You got the wife to bless it AND you got past the 120 day lead time.........you need to buy a lottery ticket! Better yet, share your secret! I've been waiting on a barrel chamber for two months!
Lol. I didn't need to get the wife to bless it, she doesn't care what I buy. She knows I'm fairly fiscally responsible and I don't make dumb decisions (we I've convinced her I don't). As far as getting the rifle so quick I did get lucky on that. I'm guessing that as a new model and so close to Shot Show they had a couple on hand to satisfy a rush of orders and get rifles out for review.

But yes I did get lucky marrying the wife.

Lol. I didn't need to get the wife to bless it, she doesn't care what I buy. She knows I'm fairly fiscally responsible and I don't make dumb decisions (we I've convinced her I don't). As far as getting the rifle so quick I did get lucky on that. I'm guessing that as a new model and so close to Shot Show they had a couple on hand to satisfy a rush of orders and get rifles out for review.

But yes I did get lucky marrying the wife.
Keep telling yourself that! 😁