Any bullet other than Nosler

.80-1$ a bullet for deer is wild to me.
I'm not sure where you hunt and how much you spend on your hunts. If you consider everything that goes into hunting such as the fuel, food, license, tags, etc etc, the ammo you load is probably the cheapest thing you will buy.
I figured the cost of last years Mule Deer hunt for a week. $600.00 in fuel alone for towing my trailer and the fuel station on the toy hauler and in the Side by Side, $300 for food, $150ish for tag and license. I'm sure there was more for incidentals.
A box of bullets is a drop in the bucket. Especially if you've already got a load worked up with them.

I'm not sure where you hunt and how much you spend on your hunts. If you consider everything that goes into hunting such as the fuel, food, license, tags, etc etc, the ammo you load is probably the cheapest thing you will buy.
I figured the cost of last years Mule Deer hunt for a week. $600.00 in fuel alone for towing my trailer and the fuel station on the toy hauler and in the Side by Side, $300 for food, $150ish for tag and license. I'm sure there was more for incidentals.
A box of bullets is a drop in the bucket. Especially if you've already got a load worked up with them.
if you're only going to shoot a box of bullets then sure I guess. If you're going through barrels that's like a grand a barrel for an "advantage" that's not really needed to kill deer

Everyone looks at it differently, I get what you're saying for sure

Recent Posts