Any body else use H1000 in the 6.5x55.

I have a old speer manual that had loads surpassing the loads for modern actions. That manual was only for old m96 mausers.
H1000 was listed as the powder for best velocity in the Nosler manual. I think rl26 may get even better speeds yet. I may try it too. It gives the highest velocity in the creedmoor.

I'll have to assume you're running with a very short barrel.
Even worse reason to use a super slow powder.

I run a 260AI capacity cartridge with 140gr bullets and 28" barrel. This is similar H20 capacity to yours.
A tad over 47gr IMR4350 gives me a node at 3020fps.
Everything would fall apart with use of H1000 in my setup, so I can't see it as a 'good' choice in yours.

The barrel on my nieces rifle is a 24 inch. That would slow velocities considerably. Also the h1000 load was2 and a half grains under max.

What bullet
The barrel on my nieces rifle is a 24 inch. That would slow velocities considerably. Also the h1000 load was2 and a half grains under max.

With 49 gr H1000 I get 2829 with a 22" Tikka shooting a 127 gr LRX. 46 gr of N555 is a little faster.
2820 fps with a Berger 156 gr using 51 gr RL26. I think either N555 or RL26 will be faster than H1000.

The short barrel won't provide enough time for H1000 to burn.
Much of it's energy will manifest as a great big fireball at the muzzle (lost efficiency).

A good load is in balance across a handful of attributes. Move out of balance and efficiencies fall off a cliff.
This is where QuickLoad software dominates over all published sources, including from factories.
With it, you could run 'what-ifs' to find a load providing highest MV/at SAAMI max pressure/with 105% load density/~8Kpsi or less muzzle pressure/with your bullet and barrel length. Of good return choices you can pick the powder with coolest burn temperature.
It just takes you directly to best balance, and you work up with it from there.

Another source for validation review of what other reloaders have done & get is Reloadersnest:

I call it the original creedmoor only better. I know Sako and Tikka chamber rifles in it.. Stiga is the rifle my niece has it has a 24 inch barrel and 8 twist I believe. The stigas use the m96 action with plenty of freebore for the heavy 6.5 bullets.
Stiga and Husky made the small ring into 30-06, 9.3x62, .308 etc. They are strong actions, but not for magnums. I have 6 SR mauser actions and just made a 9.3x62. I need to work on the feeding ramp to get it to cycle blunt pills from the left side of mag. It will shoot 286 grain a supposed 2407 fps. I love my 6.5X55 BJAI. I have a no turn reamer for it. I am doing a couple 7/6.5X55 BJAI. I have had the old military barrels rebored.. essentially a .284 Win...but it doesn't have the rebated rim and should cycle just fine as the 6.5X55 BJAI has no issues.

With my Tikka stainless 6.5x55, 22.4" Bbl, 1/8 twist. This load is absolutely safe in "MY" rifle. Barnes 127gr LRX bullet. CCI# 250 mag primer, 49grs Rel 26. OAL 3.165. Vel over my chrono, 2913fps. Super accurate..

Tagging in. I ordered a set of 6.5x55 ai dies from CH4D and some brass for forming. Likely my last ai round. Doing 5 already. LOL