Any advice for a Remington 700 magnum extractor

Jpron

I need to replace one. Can't find one anywhere. Does any know of anywhere to find one? Thanks

I am currently out of 'em too.
Just fitted 2 Sako style extractors, just finishing up the sleeved inner ring, then fitting it tomorrow. Will do the other down the track.
I will be buying PT&G single piece bolts from now on with Sako style, as the M16 parts are restricted here…stupid.

Cheers.

I am currently out of 'em too.
Just fitted 2 Sako style extractors, just finishing up the sleeved inner ring, then fitting it tomorrow. Will do the other down the track.
I will be buying PT&G single piece bolts from now on with Sako style, as the M16 parts are restricted here…stupid.

Cheers.
Sound like they need to re-name M16 extractors to "Custom Claw Extractor Conversion Kit", or something to that effect. Here, in the States, we don't actually use extractors made for the M16 or AR15 for the conversion. I would have to check, but I highly doubt that the extractor made by Badger Ord would actually fit into an AR15 bolt, and I know the Mini16 made by PT&G won't fit (a M16 or AR15 bolt).

Unfortunately RemArms is going to be only source, if and when they get up and running, assuming they actually do. I actually suspect that Remington outsourced that component.

Sound like they need to re-name M16 extractors to "Custom Claw Extractor Conversion Kit", or something to that effect. Here, in the States, we don't actually use extractors made for the M16 or AR15 for the conversion. I would have to check, but I highly doubt that the extractor made by Badger Ord would actually fit into an AR15 bolt, and I know the Mini16 made by PT&G won't fit (a M16 or AR15 bolt).
Whether it actually fits an AR15/M16 doesn't matter here, if it's in the name, they are banned.
I just call everything 'tool steel' to get around most BS laws here. 'Measuring tools' also works well here.
Just don't need the hassle when bringing stuff like bolts through customs…too many stupid question time, if you get my drift.

Cheers.