Any 35 Cal fans out there?

6x6 elk

I have 3 35 cal rifles. 35 Whelen, 358 Winchester and 35 Remington. I'm shooting 225 gr Accubonds and 225 gr Barnes TSX in the Whelen and 358, and 200 gr Sierra game kings in the 35 Remington. I've killed about a dozen deer between the three rifles. And all deer either dropped on the spot, or never ran more than 20 yards. The round is very accurate, and is devastating on game.Ive only found 1 bullet from deer and it was from the 35 Remington, and it mushroomed perfectly, the rest were pass throughs, meat loss has been low. I've never taken the Whelen or the 358 for elk, I usually take a 300 Weatherby just because the shots can be long. I'm a big fan of the 35 calibers just due to the devastating effects it has on the game, and also the accuracy on all three rifles has been fantastic. What I like about the Whelen is that with 225 gr Accubonds, they are about as flat shooting as the 30-06 with 180 gr bullets but hits harder and penetrate deeper. I know they're not long range rounds, but anything under 400 yards is in trouble with the Whelen. When I final go to Africa, the 35 Whelen will be coming with me. Any other fans out there?

I've got the Whelen also and my sons favorite black bear rifle is his 35 rem. We bought it for his bday this past year . Wish to god we'd bought it a year or so ago . Can't find dies nowhere. So stuck shooting factories in it for now . But that's not horrible just stock piling the brass for later .
He killed a 250 lb one with it the 3 rd day of our early season . It dropped like a ton of bricks . I've not shot nothing other than paper with the Whelen thus far, but it looks to shoot very well

I acquired a 35Rem a couple years ago, haven't killed anything with it yet. I have a shortened WSM 358 wildcat, duplicates Whelen AI, 2770fps with 225ABs. It's an absolute hammer on deer and when I "Texas heart shot" a coyote I jumped the bullet went end to end and kept right on going.

I had a 350 Rem Mag in a remington model 7. That rifle was super accurate, light weight, and balanced perfectly. I foolishly sold it when I decided I wanted left handed rifles. Wish I kept it.
I almost bought a Remington 660 in 350 Remington 2 years ago. But looked into ammo and reloading components, and could not find either. So I held off on the purchase. Really liked the balance of the gun!!

I kind of just became a 35 cal fan. This summer I bought a used 358 Norma Mag barrel for myy 338 Sako.Then a couple of weeks ago bought a 35 Whelen barrel for my Pro Hunter. I have every thing ready with my 338 brass to load it and fire form it. Need to get the barrel onto the gun. The Whelen is ready just need ammo and dies though. It is starting to sound like I am all backwards or some thing.
I think those 225 Accubonds will work great in both rifles when the time comes.