Anti's Sue Over Wyo Wolves....Again

You might write a letter to former Vice president Dick Cheney. If he has a Wyoming address, he might give you some idea of how to keep the federal government out of Wyoming's business. I'm just guessing here, but if he thinks like you, it wouldn't be a bad idea to have him give you some suggestions. I don't know if what I'm saying has any credence but I do have a lot of respect for Dick Cheney. He seems like someone that would know how to dispute the federal government's involvement in state affairs maybe if it's his own state he would help.

Just a guess.

you.

Yeah, Mr. Cheney lives here (Cheyenne I think). Good man whom I feel does think like we do. He is a conservative as most of us are. It wouldn't be a bad idea at all to write him a letter, I already know where Matt Mead (governor) & John Barrasso (Senator) stand. Those gentlemen are why Wyo has put up such a fight & I commend them for it.

t

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.